What do our services include? Jade and May arrives with bar staff, agreed upon glassware, straws, napkins, ice, and all barware. We have some of our own decor that we can use if you don't have your own. You can also provide decor to us (vases, candles, etc). Additional decor and lawn games can be added at an additional cost.

Do we have insurance? YES! We carry general liability and liquor liability licenses. 

Do we sell alcohol? No. We do not hold a liquor license, so all alcohol and drinks need to be supplied by you. We simply provide a service of making the drinks and making it an event to remember. NOTE: All relevant permits and licenses must be obtained by the client IF required for your venue or location.

Where are we located? Jade and May is based near Charlotte, North Carolina but services surrounding areas. We love road trips and are happy to come to you. Please visit our 'Contact Us' page for more details.

Can we serve beer on tap? YES, we have the equipment to serve two kegs via draft. Our draft is portable and can be used in our camper or any satellite bar option. If you would like us to serve additional beer via keg, appropriate keg containers and taps need to be supplied by the client.

Do we just serve alcoholic beverages for events? Nope! We offer a variety of mocktails, punches, and infused waters for events such as kids birthdays and/or baby showers.

How much does it cost? That can vary, depending on your event time duration, number of people attending, and drinks served. Don't be shy to contact us for a personalized quote by visiting our 'Contact Us' page.

How much time do we need for set up and break down? Our staff requires 2-3 hours before the event for set up, and one hour after the event for tear down. Additional hours can be purchased if needed.

Can I rent Jade and May without the bar staff? Yes. We offer a rental service for those who already have a bar staff but would like to use the trailer. 

Can we do parties on public property? Unfortunately not in North or South Carolina if alcohol is involved. The events must be on private property or at a venue that carries a license.

What is the size of your trailer? Our trailer is approximately 7'10" high, 7'6" wide, and 16'6" long.